It’s that point in the month, it’s reminder time! The theme this month for The Flower Challenge is One Layer Card
Here’s how I made my card:
1) use a stamping tool if you have one to stamp Pinkfresh Studio Always Flowers in copic friendly black ink such as memento tuxedo black
2) stamp the four corners and then create a mask so that you can stamp the larger border stamp in the middle in the same black ink
3) stamp your sentiment in the centre, I used Pinkfresh Studio Walk by Faith
4)colour your flowers with alcohol markers. I used copics – g000, g02, y11, y15, r81, r32, C1
5) colour round the edge of the flowers and under the sentiment words with e000
6) give your panel a quick heat with a heat tool to dry the ink
7) use an anti static powder bag over your panel to remove any static
8) take an embossing pen by tonic and apply the sticky ink to the flower centres
9) pour on gold heat embossing powder and heat set with a heat tool
10) add some gold paint splatters using gansai tambi metallic paint
Thank so much for visiting me today and I hope you will check out the inspiration from my team members and join in. I hope your day is filled with joy, happiness and hope.
Affiliate links used above, at no additional cost to you, in order to help support my blog. Thanks so much.